Any transactions under the specified account(s) and target category will add (deposits) or subtract (payments) from the budgeted amount. The transactions must be within the curent budget cycle.
- Budget Bar - Indicates the budget amount available for the current cycle. Green is 80% or more available. Yellow is 60% to 20% available. Red is 20% or less available.
- Set the amount allocated for the budget.
- Set the Start Date for the budget cycle.
- Set the budget Category.
- Name & Amount Spent - Displays the name of the budget (top). If the budget name is left blank it will use the name of the category. It also shows the total amount spent for the budget during the current cycle.
- Cycle & Amount Available - Displays the current cycle type (top). The cycle can be: Monthly, bi-weekly, or weekly. It also shows the budget amount available. It will calculate all transactions for the current cycle (payments and deposits).